cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash screen of STM32H747I-DISCO

LSong.11
Associate II

PART# STM32H747I-DISCO (Mouser S/O 935751)

We have a customer tried the demo program on ST website, ​

./en.STM32H747I-DISCO_demo/STM32H747I-DISCO_demo

"Three example programs based on TouchGFX�?STemWin�?EmbeddedWizard, open a random folder, use STM32CubeProgrammer write the hex file under Binary, then reset to run.

Onserve the screen, around 1s, the screen will blur, touch screen seemed fine. meanwhile if screen abnormal, no reponse if press reset button on board, power off and electrify again, display back to normal, but after a while the screen will show blurry again (the interval time is random). if we touch screen, the flash screen phoenomen will show up earlier."

Attached photos for your reference.

Could you advise how to solve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MOBEJ
ST Employee

Hello LSong.11 , 

I receive the LCD daughterLCD DSI REV A09 MB1166  board  and using this lcd  , I tested each sub demo (TouchGFX , STemWin & EmbeddedWizard )  and they work correctly 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @LSong.1​ ,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

I reported Internally.

Internal ticket number: 150025 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @LSong.1​ ,

Which STM32H747I-DISCO revision are you using? MB1248-H747I-D02, MB1248-H747I-D03 ...?

Thank you.

Kaouthar

MOBEJ
ST Employee

Hello @LSong.1​ 

Setup:

Using STM32H747I- DISCO rev D03 MB12348 ,

Using LCD DSI REV A03 MB1166

Using STM32H747I -FW-V1.11.0 package

I test all the demo based on TouchGFX�?STemWin & EmbeddedWizard and it work correctly without any Screen Problem .

For LCD DSI REV A09 MB1166 that you are using for your board , I will order it to test ASAP to confirm & solve your issue ,I'll let you be informed as soon as I receive the LCD daughter board.

Thank you

Br

Moez

Hi @KDJEM.1​ ,

is there any possible, the above problem is caused by the difference between MT25TL01GHBB and MT25QL512ABB. There're two different solutions about the QSPI flash on STM32H747I-DISCO.

or just caused by the corrupted spi flash

MOBEJ
ST Employee

Hello LSong.11 , 

I receive the LCD daughterLCD DSI REV A09 MB1166  board  and using this lcd  , I tested each sub demo (TouchGFX , STemWin & EmbeddedWizard )  and they work correctly 

robisonjunior
Associate II

Good morning!!

Has anyone found a solution to this problem?

I bought 2 boards (STM32H747I-DISCO) from Digkey with the LCD MB1166-A09, and both have the same problem.

I received these boards last week.

Attached are the pictures.

Thanks,

Jr

Jr