cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fail to perform local copy (create new example project)

pk84
Senior

Hello,

I'm using stm32CubeIDE V1.9.

I wanted create new project example based on "LTDC_Display_1Layer".

Before - I deleted all folder related to this project (because I created it already and did something into but wanted start again from a fresh project) .

I also installed CubeIDE new.

Now I still get this stupid error, see screenshot below.

What can I do? New installation of V1.9 and new start of computer does not work...

Thank you

0693W00000aHb7RQAS.png 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
FBL
ST Employee

Hello @pk84​ 

Do you mean you have deleted examples from the firmware package? If so, you need to redownload a new one or clone a repo from Github.

Try creating the project in a different location or directory to avoid conflicts and errors from the previous project.

Hope this helps!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
pk84
Senior

I think, I've deleted the LTDC examples itself, where or how can I load it? (with other examples I can create a new project)

Hello @pk84​ ?

You can refer to the CubeFW to find the LTDC examples.

Try to download the LTDC examples from Git or download a new FW from ST site .

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

FBL
ST Employee

Hello @pk84​ 

Do you mean you have deleted examples from the firmware package? If so, you need to redownload a new one or clone a repo from Github.

Try creating the project in a different location or directory to avoid conflicts and errors from the previous project.

Hope this helps!

pk84
Senior

I have deleted the whole folder and content in C:\Users\.....\STM32Cube\... so the IDE had to re-download everything, and now it works....

Of course, downloading the LTDC examples from Git would have been a solution too (I didn't know that these examples are available on Git...)