cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emerging Display Technologies ETEMB101008XDRAM Board TouchGFX support

LIver.1
Associate II

My company is currently in the process of developing a embedded UI and we had been hoping to use Emerging Display Technologies ETEML10100XDH6 board as it is has a pre built template by TouchGFX and can easily be flashed from the designer.

We were sent the ETEMB101008XDRAM instead, due to supply and price, which is almost identical barring the use of a STM32H7 vs the STM32F7 on the ETEML. Is there any plan to provide a prebuilt template for the ETEMB or will I need to follow the process of flashing a custom board due to the differing MCU's or is there something I can do with my current designer project, such as building the binaries and flashing using ST-LINK?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PKL
Associate

send a mail to support@edt-europe.com and we will provide the application template for ETEMB101008XDRAM for Designer V4.15.0 to you.

/Paul

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Alexandre RENOUX
Principal

Hello,

This is not something that TouchGFX can answer as we do not develop those boards. Try to ask EDT for that.

/Alexandre

Smartembedded
Associate III

Hi LIver.1 ,

Just of curiosity did you get what you needed ?

PKL
Associate

send a mail to support@edt-europe.com and we will provide the application template for ETEMB101008XDRAM for Designer V4.15.0 to you.

/Paul

Yes after reaching out to the company directly they supplied me with the template necessary.