cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does STM32f446re work with OV7670? Could you give some tutorials or examples please? Best regards Karina

KGrad.2
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @KGrad.2​ ,

Besides the reply shared by @Andrew Neil​ , I advise you to refer to this AN5020 Application note “Digital camera interface (DCMI) for STM32 MCUs�?, that may help you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

0693W00000NsNQRQA3.png

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @KGrad.2​ ,

Besides the reply shared by @Andrew Neil​ , I advise you to refer to this AN5020 Application note “Digital camera interface (DCMI) for STM32 MCUs�?, that may help you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

it does not work by me. Have you try it? Best regards, Karina

Thank you very much!

Most here are not using this combination of devices, and have their own projects/agendas.

Not clear what's "not working" in the build, interfacing and test process, you might want to engage directly with the author of that, or other projects, but remember they might not want to spend time debugging and diagnosing others issues. These materials are usually posted "As Is"

Perhaps look at STM32F4 EVAL boards these typically provide for camera interfaces.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..