5- The IDE has no touchGFX folder to write user code

below is the file trees in both folders. Please help

0693W00000QM1n2QAD.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JVALL.1
Associate III

HI,

You can modify the touchGFX files from within the IDE even without having the TouchGFX folder, the files in the TouchGFX folder are linked to the STM32CubeIDE project.

They are located in STM3H750B-DK > Application > User > generated. In most cases you don't need to modify the files in here.

And in STM3H750B-DK > Application > User > gui. This ones are the ones you normally modify to implement specific behavior of your project.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JVALL.1
Associate III

HI,

You can modify the touchGFX files from within the IDE even without having the TouchGFX folder, the files in the TouchGFX folder are linked to the STM32CubeIDE project.

They are located in STM3H750B-DK > Application > User > generated. In most cases you don't need to modify the files in here.

And in STM3H750B-DK > Application > User > gui. This ones are the ones you normally modify to implement specific behavior of your project.

Hope that helps.

ksale.1
Senior

@JVALL.1​ 

I've embarked on a painstaking undertaking to start the project in cubemx and copying the configuration from the touchgfx generated ioc, hopefully I'll get the file tree comfortably.

btw, what does it mean that a pin is yellowed, pinned and 'no mode'. how can I make a pin to appear like that?

0693W00000QM676QAD.png

ksale.1
Senior

@JVALL.1​ 

it is too complicated, I'll adopt your solution. Thank you