cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

combining together STM32L476 disco with X-NUCLEO-GFX01M1

Eblec.1
Associate II

hello. I set STM32L476 disco with X-NUCLEO-GFX01M1 together and I want to take an example from touchGFX designer that is planed to run on STM32L496G disco and run the example on the combination I have. this because I will have a custom board with STM32L476 and a screen like X-NUCLEO-GFX01M1. how can I coordinate between the example and the combination I have ?

thanks.

eyal.

14 REPLIES 14
Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

Hi,

If it is only the GUI part you wish to migrate from a project to another you can use the "Import GUI" option under the "Edit" tab in TouchGFX Designer.

/Romain

Romain DIELEMAN
ST Employee

From your message I understand that you already managed to port TouchGFX on the STM32L476 with the X-NUCLEO-GFX01M1, but if you want I have those two as well ��

/Romain

Eblec.1
Associate II

I'm trying now to operate this combination. I'll try the attached. thanks.

Eblec.1
Associate II

I have no support for .7z . do you have it in another zipped format ? thanks.

Eblec.1
Associate II

I unzipped it !

thanks.

Eblec.1
Associate II

hello.

with the board I use, when I try to run L476_GFX_Nucleo I get :

Error in final launch sequence:

Failed to start GDB server

Failed to start GDB server

Error in initializing ST-LINK device.

Reason: (-2147155971) Unknown. Please check power and cabling to target.

Eblec.1
Associate II

maybe it's a jumper issue ? I can't find user manual for the board : STM32L476 disco.

I do not have that board but the error message seems to indicate that it could be a jumper issue. There should be a jumper on the power source, try to put it on something called STLK (for STlink).

/Romain

Eblec.1
Associate II

I can not find any documentation for which jumper to set. I also can not find STLK on the board.