cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any samples code for USB Host Application?

BParh.1
Senior III

Hi Folks,

I am trying to explore the USB Host feature for STM32 can offer, I am using STM32F769I-Discovery kit for prototyping. I was trying to find any template for reference on TouchGFX Designer default templates but could not find.

Can someone help me please?

If this request is too general, I am thinking to start by an application in which the device can detect when an USB flash drive plug in and then I can write and read data to the USB flash drive.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @BParh.1​ ,

You can check the STM32CubeF7 MCU package and you will find USB Host application which can help you as an implementation example:

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.16.1\Projects\STM32F769I-Discovery\Applications\USB_Host\

As reference on TouchGFX, you have the demonstration under this path:

\STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.16.1\Projects\STM32F769I-Discovery\Demonstrations\TouchGFX

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @BParh.1​ ,

You can check the STM32CubeF7 MCU package and you will find USB Host application which can help you as an implementation example:

STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.16.1\Projects\STM32F769I-Discovery\Applications\USB_Host\

As reference on TouchGFX, you have the demonstration under this path:

\STM32Cube_FW_F7_V1.16.1\Projects\STM32F769I-Discovery\Demonstrations\TouchGFX

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen