cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I am building the application for SBSFU for STM32L476 on CubeIDE, I get the following error when I compile the first project : SECoreBin

SPand.2
Associate
11:37:30 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project STM32L476RG_NUCLEO_2_Images_SECoreBin ****
make all 
"../prebuild.sh" "../"
../prebuild.sh: cd: line 8: can't cd to ..//../../../../../../Middlewares/ST/STM32_Secure_Engine/Utilities/KeysAndImages: No such file or directory
prepareimage with python script
python C:/Users/KIIT/Documents/SBSFU/STM32L476RG_NUCLEO_2_Images_SECoreBin/Debug/prepareimage.py conf ..//../Inc/se_crypto_config.h
python: can't open file 'C:\\Users\\KIIT\\Documents\\SBSFU\\STM32L476RG_NUCLEO_2_Images_SECoreBin\\Debug\\prepareimage.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
selected
recopy postbuild.sh script with .sh script
cat: can't open '..//.sh': No such file or directory
cat ..//.sh : failed
make[1]: *** [makefile:95: pre-build] Error 1
make: *** [makefile:63: all] Error 2
"make all" terminated with exit code 2. Build might be incomplete.

11:37:33 Build Failed. 2 errors, 0 warnings. (took 3s.343ms)

When I run the prebuild.sh separately I get the following error :

bash: /output.txt: Permission denied
bash: cd: /../../../../../../Middlewares/ST/STM32_Secure_Engine/Utilities/KeysAndImages: No such file or directory
prepareimage with python script
python /c/ST/STM32CubeIDE_1.4.0/STM32CubeIDE/prepareimage.py conf /../Inc/se_crypto_config.h
C:\Users\KIIT\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps\python.exe: can't open file 'C:\\ST\\STM32CubeIDE_1.4.0\\STM32CubeIDE\\prepareimage.py': [Errno 2] No such file or directory
bash: /crypto.txt: Permission denied
selected
bash: /Application/Startup/se_key.s: No such file or directory
recopy postbuild.sh script with .sh script
bash: /postbuild.sh: Permission denied
cat /.sh : failed

I am running Windows 10 with python 3.10, CubeIDE v 1.10 and following the getting started material for SBSFU on STM32L476RG based Nucleo

1 REPLY 1
Markus GIRDLAND
ST Employee

I'm no expert at this in particular but just looking at the error messages I would make sure that the files are placed where you expect them to be and that you have read/write access.

I'll add the STM32L4 tag to hopefully increase visibility with people who might have encountered a similar issue.