cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use OTFDEC with stm32u5 and Zephyr

taunboel
Associate II

Hey, I'm starting on using OTFDEC for encryption of data on external OSPI flash, the project i'm working on is based on the Zephyr OS, and as far as i can see there are no examples on how to build an application with the OTFDEC setup using Zephyr. So is it possible to use OTFDEC with zephyr, and how?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mohamed Aymen HZAMI
ST Employee

Hello @Tobias Aunbøl​ and welcome to the community,

It possible to use OTFDEC with zephyr or any kind of RTOS, or even an application that does not use any RTOS.

The idea is to directly call OTFDEC HAL API in the application. For more information on how to allow use of Cube HAL in application, see this LINK.

There is also an example under the TM32Cube_FW_U5, below the path to the project:

"STM32Cube_FW_U5_V1.1.0\Projects\B-U585I-IOT02A\Examples\OTFDEC\OTFDEC_Data_Decrypt"

Mohamed Aymen

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Mohamed Aymen HZAMI
ST Employee

Hello @Tobias Aunbøl​ and welcome to the community,

It possible to use OTFDEC with zephyr or any kind of RTOS, or even an application that does not use any RTOS.

The idea is to directly call OTFDEC HAL API in the application. For more information on how to allow use of Cube HAL in application, see this LINK.

There is also an example under the TM32Cube_FW_U5, below the path to the project:

"STM32Cube_FW_U5_V1.1.0\Projects\B-U585I-IOT02A\Examples\OTFDEC\OTFDEC_Data_Decrypt"

Mohamed Aymen