cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Trusted Firmware-M on STM32U5 / STM32L5, building my own non-secure application and interact with TFM.

ZKRAC.1
Associate II

Hello,

I want to use the security features included in the TFM in my application, I have followed UM2851, now,I have a better understanding for TFM and I succeed to implement it in STM32U585, to go further I want ot implement my own non-secure application and to interact and use secure services via PSA APIs, I have searched all the web for that, but I didn't find a hint.

Any explanation or a hint, please !

Thank you.

Regards,

ZK.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ZKRAC.1​ ,

as I am not a TF-M expert, I asked my apprentice Jean to study this topic and we can propose this archive with a small tutorial that looks correct to me.

Please feel free to let us know if it is helpful or not, my apprentice will be happy to get some feedback about his work.

Thanks & Regards,

Fred (& Jean)

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Jocelyn RICARD
ST Employee

Hello @ZKRAC.1​ ,

I'm not sure to catch your concern.

The Cube Firmware U5 contains a complete TFM setup with non secure application example as well as PSA API usage.

What are you missing exactly ?

Best regards

Jocelyn

Hi @Jocelyn RICARD​ ,

Thank you for your answer, I'm using the complete TFM from the Cube Firmware U5, what I don't understand is how to use the non-secure applications and PSA APIs, I just started with TFM, I have read the UM2851, and how I can integrate my own non-secure application.

Thank you.

Regards,

ZK.

Hi,

I see your point.

As indicated by Jocelyn the idea is to study the example we provide.

Nevertheless, I understand this might not be so easy.

Please bare with us for maybe one more week and we will come back in this thread with a step by step approach to add some code in the non-secure application and have this code calling existing secure services via the PSA APIs.

Hi @Fred​ ,

Thank you for your answer, that's exactly what I'm looking for, I really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Regards,

ZK.

Hi @ZKRAC.1​ ,

as I am not a TF-M expert, I asked my apprentice Jean to study this topic and we can propose this archive with a small tutorial that looks correct to me.

Please feel free to let us know if it is helpful or not, my apprentice will be happy to get some feedback about his work.

Thanks & Regards,

Fred (& Jean)

Hi @Fred​ ,

Thank you for your answer, that was very helpful, I really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Regards,

ZK.

Thanks, I will let Jean know that his work is helpful, he'll be happy 🙂