cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32U5 SBSFU Stuck in SecureFault_Handler while(1) in Secure APP

TFesa.1
Associate II

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to adapt the STM32CubeU5/Projects/B-U585I-IOT02A/Applications/SBSFU at main · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeU5 · GitHub for another U5 chip.

I'm trying to print the non secure app with uart but I am stuck at "Jumping to the first image slot ". I am working on IAR and in my secure app code, when going in NonSecure_ResetHandler(); I enter SecureFault_Handler of stm32u5xx_it.c and stay stuck in the while(1). I have #define VTOR_TABLE_NS_START_ADDR NS_CODE_START and the adress of the non secure code seems good. Any idea ?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jocelyn RICARD
ST Employee

Hello @TFesa.1​ ,

if you enter secure fault this means that SAU was not setup properly and the flash address you use for non secure is not declared as non secure.

So you should check in your secure application in file inc\partition*.h (the one you actually use) if non secure address used in that file is the same as the beginning of the non secure area.

Best regards

Jocelyn

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jocelyn RICARD
ST Employee

Hello @TFesa.1​ ,

if you enter secure fault this means that SAU was not setup properly and the flash address you use for non secure is not declared as non secure.

So you should check in your secure application in file inc\partition*.h (the one you actually use) if non secure address used in that file is the same as the beginning of the non secure area.

Best regards

Jocelyn