cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SBSFUv2.5 and STM32CUBE-IDE

RKher.1
Associate III

I am trying to build the 3 components that comprise the "2 Images" variant of the SBSFU v2.5 package. This requires building the following components:

2_Images_SECoreBin 

- 2_Images_SBSFU   

- 2_Images_UserApp 

The SBSFU package does not, however, come with .cproject files for STM32CUBE-IDE which is my target IDE. How can I import and compile this package and its components with the CUDE-IDE? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Guillaume K
ST Employee

Hello

There are .cproject and .project files for System Workbench in SW4STM32 directories.

In STM32CubeIDE you can try to use "Import / Import Ac6 System workbench for STM32 projects".

Which STM32 are you using ?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Guillaume K
ST Employee

Hello

There are .cproject and .project files for System Workbench in SW4STM32 directories.

In STM32CubeIDE you can try to use "Import / Import Ac6 System workbench for STM32 projects".

Which STM32 are you using ?

RKher.1
Associate III

@Guillaume K​ Thanks that did work! Though I got some conversion errors in that I am excerpting below from the conversion log file. I don't think that they are relevant. Would you be able to comment? The errors are below:

Project: NUCLEO-G071RB_2_Images_SBSFU

Converter: ST System Workbench for STM32 project converter

Date: 20211116

Unknown value type "" for id gnu.c.link.option.libs on tool fr.ac6.managedbuild.tool.gnu.cross.c.linker

Unknown value type "" for id gnu.c.link.option.paths on tool fr.ac6.managedbuild.tool.gnu.cross.c.linker

Unknown value type "" for id gnu.cpp.link.option.libs on tool fr.ac6.managedbuild.tool.gnu.cross.cpp.linker

Unknown value type "" for id gnu.cpp.link.option.paths on tool fr.ac6.managedbuild.tool.gnu.cross.cpp.linker

Option fr.ac6.managedbuild.tool.gnu.cross.cpp.linker.noexceptions is no longer supported

Option fr.ac6.managedbuild.tool.gnu.cross.cpp.linker.nortti is no longer supported

Value type err, id: gnu.cpp.link.option.flags

Unknown value type "" for id gnu.both.asm.option.include.paths on tool fr.ac6.managedbuild.tool.gnu.cross.assembler