cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace standalone Loader with BLE_OTA

asala.19
Associate III

Hi,

i am trying to replace standalone loader(2_Images_Loader) from SBSFU with BLE_OTA provided in STM32Cube_FW_WB_V1.3.0.

I have made changes as suggested in AN5056 section 8.4 How to replace the standalone loader with a BLE OTA loader.

After doing changes BLE_OTA application can work independently but when i use BLE_OTA binary with SBSFU code it jump into application but after that stuck at below Infinite_loop.

Default_Handler:
Infinite_Loop:
	b	Infinite_Loop

Is there any proper document available or any one perform above scenario with STM32WB55 Please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Arjun

2 REPLIES 2
Arno1
Senior

Hi Arjun,

What is probably happening is that as a result of moving the user app to a higher address you are getting some sort of an exception.

The line you are referring to is from a startup assembler file with weak aliases. In your project you should also find a source file called something like stm32xxxx_it.c. In this file you find functions that are supposed to override the weak aliases from the startup file. You can add custom code to the handlers to get more info when an exception occurs.

The main question however is if you have properly relocated your interrupt vector like so:

SCB->VTOR = INTVECT_START;

This should ensure the right handlers are called and it must be the first thing in your main(). I suspect the weak aliases from the startup assembler file of the SBSFU (and not even the startup file from the ble project) are being called.

Regards,

Arno

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response.

Above issue is resolve by setting interrupt vector table in BLE_OTA app

SCB->VTOR = INTVECT_START;

Thanks,

Arjun