cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with adding SMT32CubeExpansion_Crypto_V4.0.1

VKnou.1
Associate

Hello,

I am having some issues with adding SMT32CubeExpansion_Crypto_V4.0.1 to my stmcube environment. I am using stm cube 6.4. I go to Software Packs > Manage Software Packs > From Local... and then I point to SMT32CubeExpansion_Crypto_V4.0.1.zip, which was directly provided by ST.

I get an error popup saying "This file is either corrupted or not a recognized package". See the screenshots attached.

Am I missing any steps? Could someone please point me to the correct way of importing this package?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @VKnou.1​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

Actually X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB is not supported by CubeMX, so it is not possible to import it with Embedded Software Packages Manager.

Please check this wiki page on getting started with the Cryptographic Library.

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly ��

Sara.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @VKnou.1​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

Actually X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB is not supported by CubeMX, so it is not possible to import it with Embedded Software Packages Manager.

Please check this wiki page on getting started with the Cryptographic Library.

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly ��

Sara.