cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible install X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB in CubeMX?

ASamo.2
Associate II

I've downloaded archive "en.STM32CubeExpansion_Crypto_v4.0.1.zip", now I'm trying to install it in STM32CubeMX with "From Local..." feature, but I'm getting error. How can I install the library in CubeMX?

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @ASamo.2​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

The X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB pack cannot be installed in CubeMX, however it can be included in the project generated by CubeMX.

For more details, please check this thread One way to use the X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB with CubeMX and System Workbench.

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Sara.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @ASamo.2​ ,

Thanks for your feedback,

The X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB pack cannot be installed in CubeMX, however it can be included in the project generated by CubeMX.

For more details, please check this thread One way to use the X-CUBE-CRYPTOLIB with CubeMX and System Workbench.

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Sara.