cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which is the current STM32H743 Nucleo board?

Mr_M_from_G
Senior II

For a while there have been two Nucleo boards for STM32H743 due to a revision change of the chip (rev Y -> rev V) While NUCLEO-H743ZI held rev Y NUCLEO-H743ZI2 (note the 2 at the end) held rev V

This is stated also in the Nucleo data brief that says nr 2 is the latest. But now STs website does not know about nr 2 anymore. Still I can buy nr 2 while nr 1 is not so easy to get.

As both differ in the way headers are connected to uC pins I would like to know which is current and will be available in the future.

Thanks for any help

3 REPLIES 3
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Mr_M_from_G​ ,

You can find the available STM32H743ZI2 on the ST site :

NUCLEO-H743ZI - STM32 Nucleo-144 development board with STM32H743ZI MCU, supports Arduino, ST Zio and morpho connectivity - STMicroelectronics

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Mr_M_from_G
Senior II

Hello Foued,

thanks for your answer. I saw this page too but the link is without the 2 at the end and the product picture also shows the old product thats why I was not sure.

Still meanwhile I found that I was wrong : there are currently no boards available whatever version.

Try to check this link 🙂

I hope I helped you.

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.