cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload code using arduino ide for led blink and also for lcd,both time after uploading code its showing this Write to memory,Erasing memory Wrote address 0x0800fb38 (100.00%) Done. Starting execution at address 0x08000000... done. led notwork

ARaul.2
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

my problem is solved

actually the problem was with stmboard model ,i purchased stm32f103c8 but owner sent me stm32f103c6. i haven't noticed that , and also i was not thinking on that level that change in flash size will make this problem. Ty

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
ARaul.2
Associate II

led and lcd is not working that's my question

(due to the character limit of the question i was unable to write)

Is your STM supported GitHub - stm32duino/Arduino_Core_STM32: STM32 core support for Arduino

is your config set for board used leds? ...

yes!

Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello @ARaul.2​ 

At first , let me thank you for reporting this issue.

Could you please provide me which board used in your project?

Thank you

Rim.

my problem is solved

actually the problem was with stmboard model ,i purchased stm32f103c8 but owner sent me stm32f103c6. i haven't noticed that , and also i was not thinking on that level that change in flash size will make this problem. Ty

For simple LED flashing, you typically don't need much Flash.

However, there are regularly big problems when the STM32F103C8 or STM32F103C6 is on a board called Blue Pill, because only counterfeits and bad clones have been installed there for a long time. There are a lot of questions here in the Community on this very topic, but ST can of course only give answers on the original components.

Good luck!

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Rim LANDOLSI
ST Employee

Hello ARaul.2,

Glad I could help,

So, as I could understand you have configured stm32f103c8 instead of stm32f103c6.

If your issue is resolved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button on the previous answer. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly.

Thanks for your contribution and do not hesitate to raise any issue or feedback.

Regards,

Rim.