cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Uart example working for stm32f429disc-1 ..

SGasp.1
Senior

Hi community..

Do you know in the repo examples where i can find a working example for uart for the evaluation board stm32f429 disc-1 ?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @SGasp.1​ ,

You can find the UART examples for the STM32F429I-Discovery board on the STM32CubeF4 package.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

SGasp.1
Senior

Thanks @KDJEM.1​ .. any example also of a custom bootloade from uart starting from this ?

Thanks a lot

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @SGasp.1​ ,

I recommend you, when you configured the bootloader, to get inspired from the steps described in this MOOC "STM32 boot and startup tips - 2 Embedded bootloader investigations".

Also, for more information about USART bootloader, I advise you to take a look to AN3155 USART protocol used in the STM32 bootloader.

I hope this help you!

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.