cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H723VE dma don't work with adc

FAndr.1
Associate II

dma don't work with adc. After first writing dma set flag TEIF. Value wasn't written to buffer. I ported example (adc dma transfer) from stm32h743 to 723, it have this error too.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
7 REPLIES 7
Imen GH
ST Employee

Hello,

Welcome to STM32 Community!

Have you tried the STM32CubeH7 firmware example?

I recommend you that you run and get inspired from ADC_DMA example code in STM32CubeH7 at this path:

STM32Cube_FW_H7_V1.8.0\Projects\STM32H743I-EVAL\Examples\ADC\ADC_DMA_Transfer

This example can help you. it describes how to configure and use the ADC to convert an external analog input and get the result using a DMA transfer through the HAL API.

Imen

Thank you, its was first what I had do. Only replace *.ld and change RCC PLL config for my mcu and crystal. The result is the same - dma stopped after conversion starting with TEIF. I add my test project. Its new clear project with only adc + dma.

Your variables are in DTCM which is not accessible to DMA.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Thank you, I read this article and tried off D-cache but it had no effect. I will try replace buffet to D2 RAM later.

I thought,  disabling of D-cash should solve this problem. I have replace adc buffer to D2 ram and dma work now. Thank you

Glad to know your issue has been solved, and Thanks for sharing your update.