cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32H573VI ETH_TXD1 and ETH_TX_EN pins

Asantos
Senior

Hi,

When using the STM32CubeMX to configure the ethernet pins for the STM32H573VI, the TXD1 and TX_EN pins can be configured to the PB13 and PB14 pins. But the STM32CubeMX does not allow these pins to be configured for ethernet for the STM32H563VI. In the datasheet of both, PB13 and PB14 cannot be configured for ethernet. I wonder if PB13 and PB14 really cannot be configured for ethernet?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @Asantos 

Thank you for your contributions and for your detailed explanations,

I confirm the issue on my side, it has been reported to STM32CubeMX development team .

Internal ticket number:158178(This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).I will keep you posted with updates.

Thx

Ghofrane

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ghofrane GSOURI
ST Employee

Hello @Asantos 

Thank you for your contributions and for your detailed explanations,

I confirm the issue on my side, it has been reported to STM32CubeMX development team .

Internal ticket number:158178(This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).I will keep you posted with updates.

Thx

Ghofrane

Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Issue fixed since STM32CubeMX 6.9.2.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.