cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G0B1VET6 100-LQFP Reference Design

murali
Associate III

Hi, I am MURALI SELVAM from DNCL Technologies, I need reference schematic for STM32G0B1VET6 MCU, If anyone have reference schematic. Kindly provide me. Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Simon.T
ST Employee

Hello @murali ,

For LQFP100 you can take the Evaluation board with STM32G0C1VE MCU as reference design: https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/stm32g0c1e-ev.html#cad-resources

Best regards,

Simon

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @murali , 

Could you please provide the board reference?

Maybe you are looking for the schematic related to Nucleo-G0B1RE:   MB1360-G0B1RE-C02 Board Schematic.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

The OP is requesting a schematic for a 100-LQFP design

The NUCLEO's may be an adequate starting point, along with reading the Data Sheet thoroughly.

Need to power VDDA/VSSA regardless of whether using ADC/DAC, as also part of the POR, PLL, VCO circuits

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Imen.D
ST Employee

Looking at the datasheet, there is no difference between STM32G0B1VE and STM32G0B1RE except the number of pins (100-LQFP vs. 64), those pins being essentially GPIOs that have been added to the bigger package.
The schematics of MB1360-G0B1RE-C02 can then be applied with G0B1VE.
For sure, ST will not develop a microcontroller a board since we have up to 1385 STM32 references in our portfolio 😉

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Simon.T
ST Employee

Hello @murali ,

For LQFP100 you can take the Evaluation board with STM32G0C1VE MCU as reference design: https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/stm32g0c1e-ev.html#cad-resources

Best regards,

Simon

The other approach would be for the customer to interact with his local sales office, distributor or representative, and FAE (support engineer) if doing sufficient business to warrant that.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..