cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32g0b1 swd interface not working

prekop
Associate II

Hello community,

we made a nice project with TouchGFX and STM32G071C8. We needed increase flash memory. We change mcu to STM32G0B1CE. 

I cannot this mcu programming over SWD. I use various STM ARMs, has never been such a problem. I test two new mcu with the same result. I checked waveform signals, reseting modes, speed, programmer FW, i have read a test all advice from forums. I decode protokol - without response from MCU. - No STM targed found.

Response on SWDIO from mcu is nothing (it is still HI). The mcu is only on power supply, all GPIO are free, but consuption is interesting: 12mA, by holding NRESET  was 1,5mA. Both pieces.

Please can You me help?

11 REPLIES 11

Hello after a long time i tested programing over SWD these STM32G0:

3x STM32G0B1CET6 (TQFP48) from different suppliers - without succes

STM32G0B0CET6 (TQFP48), STM32G0B1CEU6 (QFN48), STM32G0B1RET6(TQFP64), STM32G0C1CET6 (TQFP48) - everyone worked.

So I was unlucky. Also we tested hundreds STM devices in machines. We have experience that when testing in 60°C for 24°C, then it breaks down, for no reason, some periphery (ADC, GPIO..) to 1% MCUs.

Thank You for Your help!

Well, you shouldn't put several different problems in one thread because you can't answer them together and later readers get confused.

To stay with the difficulties with programming via SWD: there is no logical connection to the programmability with different STM32G0B/C if you have used an original ST-LINK. The only other idea I currently have is that RDP Level 2 is already set on the ones that don't work.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.