cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F767's ADC buggy?

SDomí.1
Associate

I've been sampling some signals using this ADC, embedded in the board NUCLEO-F767ZI but when it reaches the 113th sample, samples are taken wrongly, as I have plotted the memory and the signal shown doesn't correspond the one I am generating. Find my project attached.

Someone has faced this problem before?

Thanks in advance!! SDG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello, JW. Thank you for your answer.

I already know what was happening. I was exporting the memory from the memory debugger, using the button "Export" and selecting a certain range of memory, selecting my full adc buffer. Found out that it doesn't work if the memory debugger isn't showing the full range on screen, which is a little anoying if you have a 2350-sized vector, like me :(. After several export-reload tries for this memory range, exportation is correct.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

If 112 samples are OK, it's unlikely ADC itself is at fault.

How exactly do you read, store and observe the 113th sample?

Post only relevant portion of code, where you actually read data.

JW

TDK
Guru

Plot the received data along with information about the signal you're generating.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Hello, JW. Thank you for your answer.

I already know what was happening. I was exporting the memory from the memory debugger, using the button "Export" and selecting a certain range of memory, selecting my full adc buffer. Found out that it doesn't work if the memory debugger isn't showing the full range on screen, which is a little anoying if you have a 2350-sized vector, like me :(. After several export-reload tries for this memory range, exportation is correct.

Thanks for coming back with the solution. Please select your post as Best so that thread is marked as solved.

JW