cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stm32f722ze SDIO connection Problem .SD card not detected. CD is ignored and not connected

MMARI.1
Senior

trying to connect sd card with stm32f722ze SDIO 4 bit method . but still i couldn't succeed in sd card detection . sd card socket CD pin i ignored and not connected with any pin . I need to know CD-card detection is important ? . and which repository examples having sdio 4 bit example?

6 REPLIES 6
MMARI.1
Senior

Oops ! Single bit connection is working . let me change change sd card socket and come back to you on 4 bit mode .

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hi @MMARI.1​ ,

Is your project generated with STM32CubeMX?

If yes, could you please check that the workaround provided in this thread: SDCARD does not work (FR_NOT_READY) when migrating from FW_F4 V1.27.0 to newer FW_F4 V1.27.1.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing Select as Best. This will help other users find that answer faster.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

MMARI.1
Senior

currently 1(singel) bit SDIO working & 4bit sdio not working .

i am using cube ide and i have changed the SD card socket .

On stm32f7xx_hal_sd.c i have modified code from  Init.BusWide       = SDMMC_BUS_WIDE_1B; to  Init.BusWide       = SDMMC_BUS_WIDE_4B; still 4bit sdio is not working . Any one please check with Nucleo - f722ze with sdio 4 bit at your technical Centre and update me where i need to modify the code . i think this problem occurrence due to recent firm ware migration .

Review the schematic, check for and remove stubs.

33 or 47K pull-ups on the Dx and CMD wires?

Dial back the slew speed, significantly.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
I am using 4.7k pull-ups and checked wiring end to end the many time​s found it's ok. Since single bit sdio is working so I don't think connection having problem. Can any one please confirm with technical centre problem which is I am facing.
Regards
Madhavan
MMARI.1
Senior

can any one share with me the old firmware !!!!!! stm32f7xx_hal_sd.c !!!!!!!!!! file then i can understand where exactly i need to modify the code !. or working file of 4bit SDIO stm32f7xx_hal_sd.c file