cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stm32f410RBT6

kemalcelik
Associate II

Hello, we are a manufacturer company that uses STM products. We developed a device using stm32f410 and stm32f446 products 2 years ago. We have a few processors from this old series, stm32f410 and stm32f446, and they work without any problems. However, the new stm32f410 and stm32f446 processors we bought do not work on the same card we developed 2 years ago. Periodically, the processor enters an endless reset loop. When we look at the CUB IDE debugger, we see that PADRST is active in the CSR area. But the reset input is not active. We have 200 new stm32f410 products. We cannot solve the problem. Please can you help?
Thank you in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
kemalcelik
Associate II

Thanks for your help. I solved my problem. The problem was caused by the low pass filter I connected to the analog input. When I removed the filter the problem was solved. Somehow the low pass filter causes an error in the analog module. This probably causes a power related problem.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
AScha.3
Chief II

Hi,

In this case better contact STM support directly :

http://my.st.com/ols

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
TDK
Guru

PADRSTF/PINRSTF in RCC_CSR indicates the NRST pin was low which caused a reset. What other flags are present in RCC_CSR? Are you clearing them after you read them?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Hi, thank you for your answer. Yes, I reset the flags. Other flags appear low. I only run a single led toggle application. LED current 3mA.

TDK
Guru

Probably will need to dig into the details here to fix the issue. Schematic, code, etc. Unlikely to be glaring issues with the hardware, especially one as old and commonly used as the STM32F4 series. Likely to be tied to something specific you're doing.

See if you can reproduce on a much pared down program.

> But the reset input is not active.

How are you verifying exactly? With a scope on the NRST line?

kemalcelik
Associate II

Thanks for your help. I solved my problem. The problem was caused by the low pass filter I connected to the analog input. When I removed the filter the problem was solved. Somehow the low pass filter causes an error in the analog module. This probably causes a power related problem.