cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F407ZGT6 +LAN8720+FREERTOS+LWIP+HTTPD《LwIP_HTTP_Server_Raw》

ZainFan
Associate II

@
STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.28.0\Projects\STM324xG_EVAL\Applications\LwIP\LwIP_HTTP_Server_Raw
I use this Demo,replace phy with Lan8742 sucessfully,then I ping this board ip address sucessfully too,but when I open webpage by browser,the network is down,cannot ping ,how to solve this problem。

with
STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.2\Projects\STM324xG_EVAL\Applications\LwIP\LwIP_HTTP_Server_Raw
this version can work whole time.Compare two versions,different files are HAL Drivers  and ethernetif.c.so
how to solve this problem,thanks for your help!

5 REPLIES 5
STea
ST Employee

Hello @ZainFan ,

thank you for sharing this with us.

could you please give us some details to help us reproduce you issue?

about the Hardware you are using?

is the STM32F407ZGT6 +LAN8720 a custom board? 

Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

sorry ,idont know what is  a custom board?  I buy it online。i can support a link to my code。

https://github.com/zainFan/STM32.git

thanks for your help ,you can find me with my email 1019472847@qq.com

yes,my hardware is  STM32F407ZGT6 +LAN8720

STea
ST Employee

Hello @ZainFan ,

by costume board I mean is this a Custom PCB that you are using this is not a board provided by ST so you need to make sure that you are rooting the correct pins to the PHY interface are the same (check pinouts in the Ethernetif.c to look for changes as the example you put don't use the same PHY. also make sure you are using the correct lan8720.c file.
Regards

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
STea
ST Employee

Hello @ZainFan,

Did you manage to solve this issue? is there any updates?
Regards