cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F401VC board demo

ssena.1514
Associate III

Hi,

Can someone has STM32F401 discovery board to verify the Accelerometer functionality please?

Actually I want to extend the accelerometer functionality for another application.But sadly the accelerometer LSM303DLHC is not working in new application.

So to confirm that we have to deploy my demo.hex file to another STM32 board to check the accelerometer functionality.

So kindly reply if you have this particular board.

Satyabra

5 REPLIES 5
TDK
Guru

You could try the BSP drivers.

https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF4/tree/2f3b26f16559f7af495727a98253067a31182cfc/Drivers/BSP/Components/lsm303dlhc

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I still have an STM32F401C-DISCO on my table, so I can to test your HEX if you like. Just drop me a PM and add it there.

However, it will be difficult to replace the LSM303DLHC as it has been obsolete for years.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ssena.1514
Associate III

Hi Peter/Sir ,

Please take this attached demo.hex file .And we will be able to confirm whether the LSM303dlhc chip is ok or not.

So that I will proceed to buy a new external accelerometer chip module for this board if possible.

Please confirm after checking the demo.hex.

Example Description 

- Connect the STM32F401C-DISCO board to a PC with a 'USB type A to Mini-B' cable

through USB connector CN1 to power the board. Then red led LD1 (COM) and

LD2 (PWR) light up.

- All 4 leds between B1 and B2 are blinking as chenillard.

- Press User Button B1 (User) then MEMS sensor (LSM303DLHC) is enabled, move the

board and observe the four Leds blinking according to the motion direction.

- Connect the board to a PC with a second USB'type A to micro-B cable through USB 

connector CN5, this convert it to a standard mouse. Move the STM32F401C-DISCO 

board and see the mouse moves according to the motion direction.

- Press B1 or B2 to restart demonstration.

Thanks & Regards

Satyabrata Senapati

This hex file, which is almost identical to the one that was already on the board and does the same, is fully functional: the movement is indicated by the LEDs, as does the mouse pointer.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
ssena.1514
Associate III

Ok Sir,

Thanks for your help.I will proceed further.

Regards​

Satyabrata