cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32F103C8T6 does not seem to have RTC wakeup feature?

JBond.1
Senior

Hi, I am trying to use STM32F103C8T6 standby mode and wake it up with wake up feature of RTC, but in CubeMX I don't see that this MCU would have wake up feature under RTC settings. How do I wake up this MCU from standby with RTC and wake up pin?

JBond1_0-1708777906165.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @JBond.1 

According to the RM0008, The microcontroller exits the Standby mode when an external reset (NRST pin), an IWDG reset, a rising edge on the WKUP pin or the rising edge of an RTC alarm occurs. For the RTC alarm, you can find all details on the section 18 of the same reference manual.

Hope this help 007 😊.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @JBond.1 

According to the RM0008, The microcontroller exits the Standby mode when an external reset (NRST pin), an IWDG reset, a rising edge on the WKUP pin or the rising edge of an RTC alarm occurs. For the RTC alarm, you can find all details on the section 18 of the same reference manual.

Hope this help 007 😊.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.