cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STemWin on stm32f4 discovery problem

sen
Associate II
Posted on September 21, 2013 at 08:30

I'm using stm32f4discovery-BB board andTFT LCD (SSD2119 LCD driver) from Embest technology, I've ported all themodules on the Discovery with the help of the STemWin example on stm324xG-Evalboard as far as I understood. But now the display goes on blinking continuouslywhenever I run my program. Can someone suggest me what could be the problems Ineed to look back again???

Also I couldn't make out why in the givenexample FSMC Bank 1 NOR/SRAM2 in initialised in SRAM_Init() while in actualparrarel interface for the LCD occurs in FSMC Bank 1 NOR/SRAM3...Please someonegive some clue. I'm trying out all sorts of modifications but unable figure outthe root of the problem. Something I must be missing. 

29 REPLIES 29
kqian
Associate II
Posted on January 23, 2014 at 05:18

I am also trying to use emWin demo  with keil on stm32f4dis-BB. Is there anyone can share the working demo to me, my email is: kqian@atcinc.net. Very thankful for that.

daniel23
Associate II
Posted on February 14, 2014 at 20:55

I'm trying to use emWin demo with stm32F4 Discovery and SS2119. Is there anyone can share the working demo with me? my email is: daniel.casini@gmail.com

Thanks,

Daniel

afcaball
Associate
Posted on March 22, 2014 at 16:25

Greetings,

I am also trying to use STEmWin demo using keil 5 on STM32F4 Discovery. 

Anyone can share the working demo?, my email is: mst0mst@gmail.com

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,

jj2
Associate II
Posted on March 23, 2014 at 02:54

''Share'' is a two-way street - recent posts are primarily, ''give'' only. 

Requesting private response (via personal email) defeats the general learning process of the forum - not exactly forum's purpose/intent...

And - ''expecting'' a reply is especially offensive...
Posted on March 23, 2014 at 04:20

I wait hopefully for my share of hardware, and treasure...

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
jj2
Associate II
Posted on March 24, 2014 at 08:08

While your ''new image'' is distinctive/sophisticated - it deviates from my image recall during our seminar meeting - thus intrudes into quick/eased transfer of, ''hardware/treasure.''  (which you've so clearly - earned...)

Pm77
Associate II
Posted on March 30, 2014 at 19:03

Thank you to toth.janos after scratching my head i had created driver exactly like you ... but then Config.RegEntryMode = 0x6830; was missing..

After looking to comment of sen.tapabrata I looked in to my data sheet of SSD2119 for R11h Reg n it worked with correct address of Config.RegEntryMode = 0x6230;

Thank you for this post guys..

dju
Associate
Posted on June 26, 2014 at 16:35

Dear Sir, 

For my first post, I'll try to be complete. 

I had some difficulties to get here, but now I have only one problem. Your comments have been of great help.

The screen displays the correct image, but with a red tone. I probably forgot something, but I can not find. The problem must come from a misconfigured setting.

Hoping to find quickly, I will post my solution if I find it. 

Thank you in advance.

dju
Associate
Posted on June 27, 2014 at 14:41

Well, I found my error:

I had to change this:

pDevice GUI_DEVICE_CreateAndLink = (GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR, GUICC_565, 0, 0);
/ / = pDevice GUI_DEVICE_CreateAndLink (GUIDRV_FLEXCOLOR, GUICC_M565, 0, 0);

Thank you again for the information that helped me to get here.
Dhafer AMRI
Associate
Posted on April 26, 2018 at 11:52

I'm looking for a working demo of STemWin using Keil 5 on stm32F4 Discovery (stm32F4 discovery BB board and TFT LCD) LCD controller SSD2119. Can anyone, please, share his demo with me ? my email :

mailto:amridhafer10@gmail.com