cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST25RU3993 Migrations

SSing.10
Associate II

Hi,

I am working on the ST25RU3993 UHF eval kit and done the required testing & other feasibility tests accordingly.

Now for further development we are facing issue with shorting of STM32L476RGT6, based on searches I have found one replacement STM32G473CB as compatible one for it.

Since we changing MCU from STM32L476RGT6 to STM32G473CB  for that I have also migrate and shift all codes also and for that I need a steps, guidance or any document through which I can migrate it very easily without any error.

So, I request to please share document or step for successful migration.

Thanks & Regards

SS

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Petr DAVID
ST Employee

Hello SSing.10,

unfortunately such document is not prepared in this moment and you probably be forced to use respective datasheets and reference manuals to compare these two MCUs in aspects relevant to your application.

I just would like to point out that the two mentioned MCUS have different pinout even though I am not sure in what stage of development you are and if it is relevant for you.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Petr DAVID
ST Employee

Hello SSing.10,

unfortunately such document is not prepared in this moment and you probably be forced to use respective datasheets and reference manuals to compare these two MCUs in aspects relevant to your application.

I just would like to point out that the two mentioned MCUS have different pinout even though I am not sure in what stage of development you are and if it is relevant for you.

SSing.10
Associate II

Hi Petr David Thanks for the confirmation, I will looking into as per your guideline provided.