cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMT32 Embedded target: error in Simulink. How to fix "Support for the RTW.HWDeviceRegistry class has been removed."

MDe L.3
Associate II

Hi, I am trying to build a Simulink model by using the STM32 Embedded Target. By following the instructions provided in the manual, I added the path in Matlab, and, in Simulink, I went to " Configuration Parameters --> Code Generation " and selected the "System target file" stm32.tlc from the list. However, I get several warnings/errors.

1 ) Warning: An error occurred while evaluating "loc_register_device" in

"C:\MATLAB\STM32-MAT\STM32\script\sl_customization.p": Support for the RTW.HWDeviceRegistry class has been removed.

2) Warning: Error executing the PostApplyCallback of the target "stm32.tlc":

Path not found ===> STM32CubeMx not installed or modify "STM32CubeMx installation path"

field.

The sl_customization.p is a non-readable file. I have installed the STM32CubeMx and also already tried and it works. Any ideas on how to solve these issues?

Best

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MDe L.3
Associate II

I found that I need to go to "Configuration Parameters" and select "STM32 Options" in the Code Generation. There, I ticked "STM32CubeMx Path update". Now it works.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MDe L.3
Associate II

I found that I need to go to "Configuration Parameters" and select "STM32 Options" in the Code Generation. There, I ticked "STM32CubeMx Path update". Now it works.