cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMBUS parameter setting [STM32F103RBTx]

kim1
Associate II

<Question>

Could not find SMBus parameter setting MENU when I2C as a SMBus 2-wire mode.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello All,

Thank you @kim1 for bringing this issue to our attention with detailed explanation.

Issue is reproduced and escalated to Development team in internal ticket ID163042 for fix.
(PS: ID163042 is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome @kim1, to the community!

Which version of STM32CubeMX or STM32CubeIDE are you using?

The parameters of the SMBus slave features should expand when you click the little triangle (or arrow) to the left of the line. You can also set only the primary slave address there.

Regards
/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
kim1
Associate II

OK I know what you said.

I want to use I2C as SMBus master mode. but could not found any para. setting menu like I2C as I2C mode.

Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

This is indeed interesting and should to be checked.

@Imen.D 

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Please update if there is anything helpful.

Thank you and Regards

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello All,

Thank you @kim1 for bringing this issue to our attention with detailed explanation.

Issue is reproduced and escalated to Development team in internal ticket ID163042 for fix.
(PS: ID163042 is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
kim1
Associate II

Thank you team!!