cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for additional hardware support STM32 Nucleo H7A3ZI-Q

ADabl.1
Associate II

Hello there,

After having installed both hardware packages provided by Mathworks coder embedded team:

• Simulink Coder Support Package for STMicroelectronics Nucleo Boards
  • Embedded Coder Support Package for STMicroelectronics Discovery Boards

and while was creating a new model-based design I wasn't able to configure the necessary hardware implementation because there is no STM32 Nucleo H7A3ZI-Q that can be found in the drop-down menu as follow:

0693W00000KbV0fQAF.pngSo I have been wondering if there is another way to cope with this matter or perhaps

better to buy a new board because mine (H7) isn't supported at all and if not that would be ashamed:relieved_face: .

best,

4 REPLIES 4

@Imen DAHMEN​ @Amel NASRI​ who is doing maintenance/support on the MathWorks / Simulink tools ? Support for single or dual core H7's on the road map ?

https://www.st.com/en/partner-products-and-services/mathworks-simulink-coder-support.html

Also some MathWorks, MATLAB or SImulink tags for forum posts would be helpful

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @ADabl.1​ ,

I'm checking internally for the answer, we will come back to you as soon as we have it.

@Community member​ relevant tag for MathWorks, MATLAB or SImulink related questions is #[STM32-Mat/Target]​ .

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thanks,

Any way of creating tag groups / synonyms? SalesForce issue?

The ST designation is very specific and not going to be intuitive to new users

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Amel NASRI
ST Employee

Hi @ADabl.1​ ,

I got the confirmation that Matlab Simulink maintenance and support are ensured by MathWorks.

You need to refer to their website and ask for the support directly by MathWorks in order to know their planning for the support of new products other than what is listed here.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.