cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"I am looking to create an application based on STM32 with 2 voice sensors. Can you give me the best reference for a board?"

GSmid.1
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Ghassen Smida​ ,

I suggest you use The B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery kit with MEMS sensors (2 digital microphones)
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bVicsQAC.png Also you can use The B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit .

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @Ghassen Smida​ ,

I suggest you use The B-U585I-IOT02A Discovery kit with MEMS sensors (2 digital microphones)
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bVicsQAC.png Also you can use The B-L475E-IOT01A Discovery kit .

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

GSmid.1
Associate II

thank youKHALSI_Foued

GSmid.1
Associate II

"I am going to create a medical application based on sensors that analyze a patient's biomarkers to provide me with information on disease evaluation using voice sensors. Can this board be used, such as the STM32F4?"

Hello,

The answer cannot be Yes or Not. It depends on your needs and your requirements of perfs, peripherals used, etc...

It's better to refer to its user manual at this link.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.