cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems submitting questions to this board

NathanWolcott
Associate III

This is just a test. Has anybody else been unable to submit questions? I keep getting a red error message.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

You're missing something, but it's not obvious. The down arrow on the top-right of the post lets you edit topics.

0693W00000DlUAHQA3.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
NathanWolcott
Associate III

Lol, naturally the test question worked perfectly. Of course, my actual question is still failing with the error:

• x7sActivityTopicsTrigger: System.LimitException: Too many query rows: 50001

NathanWolcott
Associate III

After a little more tinkering, it looks like the error is caused by selecting any topic for the post. The post works if no topics are entered. Weird bug.

TDK
Guru

You can edit topics after you submit the post as a workaround.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

That's a good idea, but I don't see the topic field when I edit a post after submitting it. Am I just missing something obvious?

TDK
Guru

You're missing something, but it's not obvious. The down arrow on the top-right of the post lets you edit topics.

0693W00000DlUAHQA3.png

Thanks, that worked great. I stupidly assumed it would be under the regular Edit command and didn't notice the separate Edit Topics option. Excellent UI design, as always...

The other point of note is that your can't make up topics, only select existing ones

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..