cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[OTG + documentation] miscellanous typos, omissions, clarification needs, etc.

Posted on August 23, 2017 at 22:08

I have more such questions/remarks on the OTG IP module. I am tired of waiting here, so started to add them in the ever-growing '

http://www.efton.sk/STM32/STM32F4xx_doc_errors.txt

' document I write on the STM32F4xx.

JW

11 REPLIES 11
Posted on April 25, 2018 at 10:59

Hi Jan,

As discussed, the OTG HS interface supports only:

• An on-chip full-speed PHY  
  • An ULPI interface for external high-speed PHY.

-> This was fixed on the RM. I Agree, we missed to remove the 'I2CPADEN' bit; Sorry for that! this is noted and will be fixed soon.

Thank you very much for reviewing the new document. Please feel free to send your feedback!

Khouloud.

Posted on April 26, 2018 at 19:07

I also looked into the document I maintain and lined to in the very first post of this thread, and the first issue in there (link to figure leads to a file on the developer's disk), and it's still there too. I found also 'STM23'. I did not check more.

JW

PS As I've said in that link, while okay, the legacy interface to the external FS PHY is not there, the I2C (which is its part) *is* there and could be used for certain purposes, so it's a pity ST refuses to acknowledge its existence and document it so that it would be usable.

PS2. just out of curiosity, what are those two outstanding issues you mentioned in your post announcing RM0090rev.16 above?