cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nucleo-F030R8 PWM and Phase shift PWM

Bhavik
Associate III

Hello All,

I want to generate a different type of PWM along with its phase shift PWM as well. Below is the diagram for the output waveform. I am using the NUCLEO-F030R8 board as of now.

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bl9YJQAY.png(Sorry for the bad drawing)

Where Fhz and Th are the same for all instances as shown on the image, they also need to be changed on run time.

Waiting for assistance.

Thanks

23 REPLIES 23
Bhavik
Associate III

Also, I have one question related to this to know more about timers and PWM. Which is, how to generate the below kind of waveform without using combined PWM and with only one timer since the combined PWM option is not available with this board.?

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dK3SsQAK.png

HA.5
Associate III

Hi Bhavik, sorry i didn't understand what you mean!, can you ask your question clear?

as i understood i worked and now you have the signals what you need, right?

Bhavik
Associate III

Hey @HA.5 what we discussed till now is okay and proper.

My next question is what if i want to generate the waves shown in below image using a single timer.

Just for reference we don't have combined PWM option in any of the timer.

_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000dK3SsQAK.png

HA.5
Associate III

if you want to generate the code using just one timer, and your timer has no option (like PWM1 and PWM2 that CUBE_IDE gives you this option) to do that, then you can use bit pattern and interrupt to have what you want, but if there are other ways possible to do it, i have no information about that.