cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No STM32 target found! If your product embeds Debug Authentication, please perform a discover

Pavankumar1_
Associate II

I am using STM32H747I-DISCO board and got this error when I try to connect in STM32CubeProgrammer Error: No STM32 target found! If your product embeds Debug Authentication, please perform a discovery using Debug Authentication.

Please anyone suggest how to fix this problem.

4 REPLIES 4
RomainR.
ST Employee

Hi @Pavankumar1_ 

Could you check the following point:
- The USB to micro used is a data transfer and not a simple charging cable?
- USB connector CN2 is used to connect the embedded STLINK-V3E to the PC?
- JP6 is in position on STlk? 
You can refer to the UM2411 Table 3.

https://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/um2411-discovery-kit-with-stm32h747xi-mcu-stmicroelectronics.pdf

Regards,
Romain

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I have done all the above steps but getting same error as above "Error: No STM32 target found! If your product embeds Debug Authentication, please perform a discovery using Debug Authentication".

RomainR.
ST Employee

Could you share a screenshot of STM32CubeProgrammer GUI and especially the right view that showing ST-Link Configuration (when you' are trying to connect to the STM32H747I-DISCO)
Does the board contain a firmware in flash memory?

Regards.
Romain,

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.