Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mx configuration report

Tamas Novak
Associate III
Posted on May 13, 2017 at 09:48

A minor bug in STM32CubeMX 4.21.0 (Win7, Adobe Reader 2017):

pin names don't fit in generated report PDF when 'locating stake' for user label is used. See attached screenshot

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeanne Joly
Senior III
Posted on January 16, 2018 at 14:15

Hello

Novak.Tamas

I see your point.

However, it is a choice that we made not to have the fit in for the pin name that is the best solution, on my point of view.

Or else, we would have some pins larger than the other...The pinout view would be a mess.

For the moment, it is not planned to change the pinout view.

BR. Jeanne

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Imen.D
ST Employee
Posted on May 15, 2017 at 10:56

Hi,

Could you please attach your .ioc file?  I will highlight this issue internally to our CubeMx team.

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Posted on May 15, 2017 at 16:01

Here I attach the .ioc.

It happens also on-screen in CubeMX at low zoom levels. It seems this 'low-zoom view' is stored into pdf. It may depend also on system font and graphics driver.

Attachments :

H512.ioc.zip : https://st--c.eu10.content.force.com/sfc/dist/version/download/?oid=00Db0000000YtG6&ids=0680X000006HydY&d=%2Fa%2F0X0000000bAf%2FsXNhm3zLZttT6dbNgogPlJibpnfZv4So954k3WmAJcU&asPdf=false
Posted on May 16, 2017 at 11:39

It's nothing to do with 

'locating stake': it happens at standard pins as well. The graphical representation of a pin is too small to fit pin names especially long (e.g. 'PC15-OSC32_OUT') names.

Jeanne Joly
Senior III
Posted on January 16, 2018 at 14:15

Hello

Novak.Tamas

I see your point.

However, it is a choice that we made not to have the fit in for the pin name that is the best solution, on my point of view.

Or else, we would have some pins larger than the other...The pinout view would be a mess.

For the moment, it is not planned to change the pinout view.

BR. Jeanne