Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MemManage_Handler on STM32F769

pascalous
Visitor

hi

I use touchgfx 4.24 , STM32CubeIDE 1.16 and STM32cubeMX 6.12

I do a project with touchgfx, I import it on cubeide, no problems to launch it on the card (STM32F769I-DISCO)

I make a modification ( uart 5) on the file ioc and the bilioteque (newlib rentrand) as requested by CubeMX. When I launch after compilation I have an error, of type MemManage_Handler
I do not see mistake that I could have comeate.
Who can help me?

thank

6 REPLIES 6
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @pascalous and welcome to the community,

Check the MPU config and if you declared something in a memory region that MPU prevents that access.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

thank for reply

I just remade a project, I neither is put any personal code. I put uart5 in assynchrone mode, I complicate the file ioc and I have the same problem. uart5 and mpu have they the same memory zone?

pascalous
Visitor

sorry

i build ioc....not complicate

Before enabling the UART, did you get the same behavior?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

No Before activating the UART, all functions well not error

Not obvious to tell you which the issue based on the information you provided. 

Need to share your project so maybe we can help you ...