cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M95M01 EEPROM not able to read properly

akshay bansod
Associate II

Hello,

I am facing an issue while reading M95M01 EEPROM, i figured out that the actual problem is while writing.

when i send write enable command looks like it requires a delay before that, though i am giving break point before sending write enable command.

just want to know is there need of delay actually, specially when we change the page while writing.

I am using M95M01 with TI CC2538 over SPI bus.

normally it is reading correct data but as the pages changes 7 i send write enable again, after that it reads 0.

Kindly guide me what can be the issue. Help will be appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
Pierre P.
Senior III

​Dear Customer,

You have to wait for 5ms between 2 write instructions. It's the delay for the internal write cycle.

Thanks for thinking ST!

EEPROM SuPPort Team

akshay bansod
Associate II

Thank you EEPROM support Team.

Will try this solution and give you the feedback.

akshay bansod
Associate II

Dear EEPROM support Team,

As you suggested i have provided 5ms time between two commands.

I am almost done the only issue now is as i am writing a structure of 44 bytes & reading 44 bytes in loop for the structure.

All variables of my structure are reading correctly except the last variable of by structure, the last variable of structure is carrying the value of first variable of structure. This happens only when i am switching the page while reading.

can you suggest what can be the reason.

Thank you

Dear EEPROM support Team,

As you suggested i have provided 5ms time between two commands.

I am almost done the only issue now is as i am writing a structure of 44 bytes & reading 44 bytes in loop for the structure.

All variables of my structure are reading correctly except the last variable of by structure, the last variable of structure is carrying the value of first variable of structure. This happens only when i am switching the page while reading.

can you suggest what can be the reason.

Thank you