cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing STM32H747BIT6 with 4" 480x480 Display with ST7701s Driver IC in MIPI DSI mode

anonymous_stm
Associate II

Hi @,

I am trying to configure the display with the H7 series, and the connections are accurate, I've tried more than one LCD to check if the problem is in the display but there is not response from the display side. I wonder if the MIPI DSI initializing is wrong or the display initialization or LTDC configuration. The code in main.c of Core M7 is attached, the M4 is currently a small task of led blinking which is going good, 

1 REPLY 1
KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @anonymous_stm and welcome to the STCommunity 🙂,

Could you please check:

- LTDC setting: The frame’s vertical and horizontal timing values 

- Clock configuration. May be LCD_DSI can help you.

Also please don't forgot to verify your hardware.

I recommend you to take a look to AN4860 Introduction to DSI host on STM32 MCUs and MPUs application note.

This application note describes the DSI host interface on STM32 MCUs and MPUs and focuses on presenting different operating modes of the DSI host and providing guidelines to choose the best operating mode depending on an application’s needs. It also provides practical examples on how to configure the DSI host depending on the operating mode.

Thank you.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.