cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In the reference manual STM32G4 Series (RM0440) there is an error in chapter 7.4.2 ICSCR. The description of HSITRIM[6::0] says that the default value is 16. This is wrong. The default value for the G4 processor is 32.

Arnold Bischof
Associate III

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Arnold Bischof​ ,

Thank you for bringing this error to our attention.

I confirm the mistake in description of HSITRIM[6:0].

The default value should be 64 (as written in default reset value of register: 0x40 = 64).

0693W00000HqP7nQAF.pngAn internal ticket (ID 120186) is submitted in order to correct this error in the next RM0440 revision.

(PS: ID 120186 is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Arnold Bischof​ ,

Thank you for bringing this error to our attention.

I confirm the mistake in description of HSITRIM[6:0].

The default value should be 64 (as written in default reset value of register: 0x40 = 64).

0693W00000HqP7nQAF.pngAn internal ticket (ID 120186) is submitted in order to correct this error in the next RM0440 revision.

(PS: ID 120186 is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

Thanks

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Arnold Bischof ,

I would inform you that this issue is fixed in the latest release of RM0440.

Thank you for your contribution.

Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @Arnold Bischof ,

I would inform you that this issue is fixed in the latest release of RM0440.

Thank you for your contribution.

Thanks
Imen