cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to see sample code or accessing sensors on B-L4S5I-IOT01A

GirishKumar
Associate II

I understand that there are many sensors available on  B-L4S5I-IOT01A . But I am not able to find any tutorials or sample code for reading data from these sensors. If there is anything can anyone in this group help me

6 REPLIES 6
KnarfB
Principal III

The firmware package (stm32cubel4) contains some demos. Check %USERPROFILE%\STM32Cube\Repository\ (Windows) and the STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.17.2\Projects folder.

This is also avail. online on github: https://github.com/STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeL4.git

For your board is only a WiFi demo app showing temp.sensor on a web page. This demo uses the Board support Package (BSP) drivers, and there are more BSP drivers for various sensor available. See STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.17.2\Drivers\BSP\B-L4S5I-IOT01

hth

KnarfB

Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @GirishKumar​ and welcome to the Community ��

You will find various applications and you can get inspired from them to use sensors mounted on the B-L4-IOT boards.

The examples are available in the \Projects\B-L475E-IOT01A\Applications\ and run on STM32L475xx devices.

STM32CubeL4/Projects at master · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeL4 · GitHub

If you are satisfied of my answer, please mark it as "Best", so that this thread will be marked as solved.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hi Imen

Thanks for you response. I went to the folder what you had recommended I see only two applications NFC and WiFi or board I am using (B-L4S5I-IOT01A)

For B-L475E-IOT01A: I find one or two more examples

Proximity Sensor and Sub_Ghz in addition to NFC and Wifi

There is a temperature sensor, barometric pressure sensor, Accelrometer etc. I do not see sample code or examples for the these sensor. Is there way I can look for equivalent code for some other board I Can use it for (B-L4S5I-IOT01A)

It is bit urgent for project I am working.

I am trying to develop application which access these sensors on Azure RTOS.

Regards

Girish

Thanks for you response. I went to the folder what you had recommended I see only two applications NFC and WiFi or board I am using (B-L4S5I-IOT01A)

For B-L475E-IOT01A: I find one or two more examples

Proximity Sensor and Sub_Ghz in addition to NFC and Wifi

There is a temperature sensor, barometric pressure sensor, Accelrometer etc. I do not see sample code or examples for the these sensor. Is there way I can look for equivalent code for some other board I Can use it for (B-L4S5I-IOT01A)

It is bit urgent for project I am working.

I am trying to develop application which access these sensors on Azure RTOS.

Regards

Girish

That's why I said STM32Cube_FW_L4_V1.17.2\Drivers\BSP\B-L4S5I-IOT01 which contains easy-to-use APIs for those.

hth

KnarfB

Thanks a lot, these are the examples I was looking for.

Actually, I never expected these examples to be stored under BSP folder. That is why I could not connect earlier.

Once again Thanks for your help and support

Regards

Girish