cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I would like to know how to configure RCC on my evaluation Board STM32L552E-EV.

DYann.1
Senior

I connect my I2C but when I connect an oscilloscope I have nothing on the clock signal. So probably I misconfigured my clock. Could you give me the information? Thanks in advance.

In this picture below I've a warning, do you know how to remove this warning please ?

0693W00000aI9LSQA0.pngThank you for your helps.

Regards

Yann DO

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @DYann.1​ ,

For the clock configuration, you can manager your clock with the tab "Clock Configuration"

0693W00000aIG9YQAW.pngYou have to choose your Source:

• for the HSE source, please follow this step :

0693W00000aIFp6QAG.pngIf you select the MCU selector, you will have all peripherals without default mode.

Hope my answer helped you!

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

27 REPLIES 27
Foued_KH
ST Employee

Hello @DYann.1​ ,

For the clock configuration, you can manager your clock with the tab "Clock Configuration"

0693W00000aIG9YQAW.pngYou have to choose your Source:

• for the HSE source, please follow this step :

0693W00000aIFp6QAG.pngIf you select the MCU selector, you will have all peripherals without default mode.

Hope my answer helped you!

Foued

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

DYann.1
Senior

Hi,

Thank you for your helps, I have STM32L552E-EV evaluation Board and in your first screenshot I can't see the bottom of the screenshot, could you send me a complete copy of the screenshot please ? Why in the left of your picture all is green and for me I have the yellow color with exclamation marks, I'm afraid something is wrong that why I don't have the Clock of I2C. Normally it's automatic.

Thank you for your helps.

Hello,

Please find the screenshot in the attached file.

0693W00000aIGovQAG.png 

Foued

DYann.1
Senior

Hi,

Thank you but I can see only the picture above but I can't see the one below

0693W00000aIHUSQA4.pngCan you please show me of the rest of the picture.

Thank you

Hello,

0693W00000aIHYtQAO.pngFoued

DYann.1
Senior

Thank you, I'll do the same configuration with my evaluation board and I hope I don't have any warning again.

DYann.1
Senior

Now with STM32cube i selected my evaluation board like this picture

0693W00000aIH88QAG.pngI don't slected by default, because my configuration is probably not the same as default.

0693W00000aIHtIQAW.pngI don't have the possibilty to do the same as your configuration.

0693W00000aIHt8QAG.pngDo you also have the STM32L5 card? Or else it's not very important. And When I want to generate the code it shows me errors.

0693W00000aIHlzQAG.pngDo you know where this error comes from ?

DYann.1
Senior

I have always the warning about RCC.

0693W00000aII09QAG.pngSomething is wrong ?

I f you try with MCU selector and select the STM32L552ZE MCU:

0693W00000aIHxuQAG.pngFoued