cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to know how to clear bank1 securable area in NUCLEO-STM32G431RB.

Jzhan.81
Associate III

I have configed the FLASH_CR,SET_BIT(FLASH->CR, 1<<27);I want to know how to clear bank1 securable area.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I have download my program,when debug I found some bugs;and then I have pulled up B00T0(PB9),mass erase the flash success;then downloaded the new program,I found flash page 0 was protection;I want to know why the page 0 was protection?And how to Contact page 0 protection in STM32CubeProgrammer?Thanks~

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Jzhan.81
Associate III

I want to know how to clear this area;because of it ,MCU can not work;

Hi @Jzhan.8​ ,

Did you tried with STM32CubeProgrammer?

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hi @Jzhan.8​ ,

Any update on your side? Did you succeed to erase Bank1 of the flash.

-Amel

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Yes, i use the STM32CubeProgrammer.

I have download my program,when debug I found some bugs;and then I have pulled up B00T0(PB9),mass erase the flash success;then downloaded the new program,I found flash page 0 was protection;I want to know why the page 0 was protection?And how to Contact page 0 protection in STM32CubeProgrammer?Thanks~

Thanks,Amel;I have solved this problem.

Hi @Jzhan.8​ ,

Glad to know that your initial issue is already fixed.

Regarding Page 0 protection: may be you have some software protecting it?

You can use STM32CubeProgrammer to unprotect this page as well.

-Amel