cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have NUCLEO-F207ZG. I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE EXAMPLE CODES FROM ST ELECTRONICS. BUT IT IS NOT WORKING. CAN ANYONE RELATE WITH ME?

DIWANKAR_MISHRA
Associate II

6 REPLIES 6
TDK
Guru

Yes, other people are also sometimes unable to run programs due to a variety of reasons including user error.

Perhaps add some details as to what you're trying and how it's "not working" in particular. We are not mind readers.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
DIWANKAR_MISHRA
Associate II

I tried to import program in cubeIDE. but it showed compatibility error and asked permission to change it. so I allowed the permission but there are several errors after that. And the most major issue is that the .ioc FILE is not imported in it so I can't access to the pin configuration and any other stuff. Is there any tutorial video on how to import the examples codes successfully and run them?

DIWANKAR_MISHRA
Associate II

Description Resource Path Location Type

Program "make" not found in PATH PWM C/C++ Problem

WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN THIS IS THE ERROR.

TDK
Guru

The vast majority of examples don't have an IOC file.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

>>Is there any tutorial video on how to import the examples codes successfully and run them?

You usually just open the project or workspace file.

Examples actually written by engineers typically don't have .IOC files, those are typically created via a point-n-click interfaces assembling bits of boiler-plate.

Most of the NUCLEO-F207ZG examples in the CubeF2 HAL trees where designed to load as Projects directly into Keil, IAR, SW4STM32. To modify and adapt these you'd go in and edit the source files and add HAL function calls to perform the actions/operations desired. Or merge in other sections of code from other examples.

With CubeMX there should be a template for the NUCLEO-F207ZG, with all the pin details.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
Pavel A.
Evangelist III

> I HAVE DOWNLOADED THE EXAMPLE CODES FROM ST ELECTRONICS

Which example? Is it from the Cube package or some other?

> Program "make" not found in PATH

CubeIDE installs its own copy of "make" so it must be there. Strange.

Ensure that the project directory path does not contain spaces and funny characters, and is not too long.