Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I appreciate to guide me for ADC

CG3
Associate III

I am using

https://os.mbed.com/platforms/ST-Nucleo-L496ZG-P/#board-pinout

with this manual

https://www.st.com/resource/en/user_manual/um2179-stm32-nucleo144-boards-mb1312-stmicroelectronics.pdf

Now I would like to learn Analog-to-Digital Conversion (ADC):

Read the voltage and current signals from the sensors (that normally using for hose single phase energy meters )

And learn how to configure and use the ADC on STM32 board

My great appreciate to recommend me topics, articles , or YouTube video that starting from basic ,

Also which model sensors buy , connect to board and test them.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Pierre_Paris
ST Employee

Hello @CG3​ ,

First download the STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32L4 series, here. This allows you to access example/template codes.

Then, my advise is use the "ADC with DMA Transfer" example.

The HAL driver layer provides a simple, generic multi-instance set of APIs (application programming interfaces) to interact with the upper layer (application, libraries and stacks).

Please, read carefully the "readme.txt" file which explains how to use it.

Regards

Pierre

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Pierre_Paris
ST Employee

Hello @CG3​ ,

First download the STM32Cube MCU Package for STM32L4 series, here. This allows you to access example/template codes.

Then, my advise is use the "ADC with DMA Transfer" example.

The HAL driver layer provides a simple, generic multi-instance set of APIs (application programming interfaces) to interact with the upper layer (application, libraries and stacks).

Please, read carefully the "readme.txt" file which explains how to use it.

Regards

Pierre

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Dear Pierre

Thank you so much and if i have question will reply here