cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am trying to download a set of files to be used with the STM32U5 seminar on Dec. 3. the zip file is STM32U5_Seminar.zip. The link in the seminar PDF does not get me there.

MStam.2
Associate

The PDF, which contains the link is called STM32U5_Application_Development_Workshop_Installation_Procedure.pdf. See page 34 of 49.

5 REPLIES 5
AFigu.1
Associate

Hello MStam.2, I had the same issue.

ErrorLogin (st.com)

Oops, something went wrong

Trying to access the ST Community? Please clear your browser cookies and try again 

Trying to access Teamspace? Contact your Teamspace representative to get set up

Trying to access the Mass Market Playbook?

1. Click Login in upper right on this page (after successful login, you will see your name)
  2. Then click here for access

Trying to access the Distribution Community?

1. Click Login in upper right on this page (after successful login, you will see your name)
  2. Then click here for access

MBeck.5
Associate

Hello MStam.2 and AFigu.1 - I'm also unable to access that zip file. Get stuck in a login-loop with "Legacy-Login".

Hoping someone at ST can straighten it out.

MBeck.5

LauraCx
ST Employee

Hi @MStam.2​ ,

Thank you for letting us know, indeed there was an error in the PDF link, and it has been corrected now, moreover, a correction email will be sent to all Dec 3rd registrants.

In the meantime, you can download the correct files at:

https://www.st.com/content/dam/AME/2021/stm32u5-ws-q4-ame/STM32U5_Seminar_DEC2021.zip

Laura

AFigu.1
Associate

Thanks Laura, the link above works.

WLear
Associate III

There is still a problem in the "Installation Tool Check" procedure (section 8). Everything goes fine thru step 4 on page 36, but the remaining steps do not match the behavior of the software. It looks like the steps starting on page 37 are what would occur if you were starting a new project after selecting the nucleo board, rather than selecting the example project described previously.