cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure Two channel ADC Technique in STM32F413ZH Controller ?

RJANA.2
Associate III

If I vary any one channel Input through POT, it is reflecting in another ADC Channel also... can anyone help me regarding this ?

14 REPLIES 14

Sure Thanks for the Suggestion..

along with this i will try to use configurations with another channels too

Will update you , Incase If I need any help regarding this, Thanks again @Georgy Moshkin​ 

Is There any function to disable Specific ADC Channel after Analog to Digital Conversion

@Georgy Moshkin​ 

Most straight forward way is de-initializing/stopping peripheral using functions like HAL_ADC_DeInit(), and then initializing/starting again with new parameters. Some things may be performed without de-initialization, bust must dig into reference manual to find out, some hints may be found in HAL source code comments (stm32..._hal_adc.c).

Disappointed with crowdfunding projects? Make a lasting, meaningful impact as a Tech Sponsor instead: Visit TechSponsor.io to Start Your Journey!
RJANA.2
Associate III

Should I select another controller which is Having Two ADC's(ADC1,ADC2) and CAN Protocol, If you know any controller having this features suggest me ?

@Georgy Moshkin​ 

Probably no, there are a lot of channels, select channels and make sure those pins are not used on your Nucleo board for something else, or remove solder bridges according to Nucleo documentation

Disappointed with crowdfunding projects? Make a lasting, meaningful impact as a Tech Sponsor instead: Visit TechSponsor.io to Start Your Journey!